The Secced Reach Plus 2 Kit from consists of a two-stage carbon fibre tripod (SC-DV/CF75D) a choice of ground or mid-level spreader, fluid head (SC-DV10/75RP), and a pan bar (SC-PB10) . This tripod system offers a maximum payload of up to 11.4 kg. The legs can be adjusted to provide a height ranging from 55-162mm (15.7 to 57.9") It features a speed locking system that ensures quick setup.
- Head: SC-DV10/75RP
- Tripod: SC-DV/CF75D
- Pan Bar: SC-PB15
- Spreader: SC-FS100
- Max capacity of 11.4kg, offering outstanding support for DSLR cameras.
- Improved drag system enhances smooth head movement that rivals premium price kits. The graded adjustment ensures a fast change of tilt and pan drag.
- Step-type counterbalance system helps the operator to balance the camera in a minute.
- Quick release mechanism ensures the operator can quickly mount or dismount the camera on the head.
- In order to enhance the rigidity of plastic parts, high-quality hard plastic was adopted to manufacture all plastic parts of fluid heads, especially those control elements (brake level, clamp level etc.).
- 75mm ball head, compatible with most 75mm tripod on the market.
- Made of Aluminium or Carbon Fiber.
- Speed Locking system ensures quick setup of tripods and operators can get it to work within a minute.
- Equipped with off spreader.
- All plastic parts adopt the imported material, enhance the quality of spare parts and ensure the high rigidity of tripods.