Proaim 7-foot studio jib covers all the angles, from top to bottom, or from high or low. For the many times operators would like to be more creative in their shot composition and selection, this flexible jib/crane system is the answer. Whether in the studio or at a remote location, this lightweight but sturdy camera platform opens up new creative possibilities for operators and producers.
- Jib arm
- Jr. pan tilt head
- 100 mm Camera mount bowl
- Assembly hub
- 100 mm Bowl tripod stand
- Quickly assembled from manageable pieces
- Jib uses standard barbell weights for counterbalance (not included)
- Easily adjusting main arm
- Lightweight and portable
- Ultra compact folding system
- Stainless steel under mount with a 13.6kg capacity
- Camera mounting bowl is made of machined aluminum
- The counterweight end of the arm is extendible, allowing for camera balance optimization, while the telescopic arm adds the flexibility to frame that 'perfect' shot.
Jr. Pan Tilt Head:
- 75 mm Camera head mount - The camera mount accepts 75 mm-100 mm fluid heads and has a 90 degree tilting angle to capture those 'off-axis' shots. With solid aluminum construction and a gray finish it looks as professional as it operates.
- Leveler - Built-in level bubble for fast accurate set-up on uneven surfaces and jib panning control knobs.
- Assembly hub - Mounted and ready to go.
The lineage of ﾑbuilt-inﾒ quality design and engineering matches that of its big brother for capability and ease of use. Add industrial grade electronics and remote control operation and you have an unbeatable combination of form and function for cameras weighing 6.8 kg. or less.
- 360 Degree endless tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point
- Variable speed is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit
- Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick for zero motion. Set it to ensure no crossover to the other axis when it's not wanted.
- For exterior shooting, rain cover protection is required.
- The head comes with a custom fit foam lined carrying case
- Delivered with ﾑin placeﾒ wiring to top and bottom motor. To power up, install the power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box.
Proaim Two Stage 100 mm Tripod:
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface or attached to the boom arm of the jib
- For outdoor shooting, use 1.5 mtr long 3 pin XLR cable with a 12 volt brick or car battery
- Legs constructed with recessed horizontal lock levers
- Easily accessible and with easy safe adjustment
- With aluminum tubes for extra strength
- Spreader uses strong elastic clip downs and tightening bolts
- Large locking knobs for security
- 2 Stage height adjustment for multiple configurations
- Safety - solid all metal joints