The Proaim 22-feet Jib Crane has the ability to telescope and nest within itself. This crane's modularity is built on its lightweight, octagonal, high grade aluminum, black powder coated with 4-feet extension sections which start at the tail of the jib, with the largest diameter, and progressively get smaller as you get closer to the camera. The best part is, the arm breaks down to fit into a 51-inch carrying case. The pivot, camera platform, rear control center and miscellaneous items fit into a suitcase. The Production Package is the best suited package for making professional videos at various occasions and filming video concerts.
- Proaim 22-feet Jib Crane with Accessories:
- Camera Platform
- Rear Control Section
- Stress Cable
- Carrying Case for Jib Arm and Stand
- Custom-fit Suitcase for Accessories
- Gold Pan Tilt Head with Accessories:
- Joystick Box
- 12 volt AC Adapter
- Universal Adapter
- 32-feet long cable with XLR connector for Joystick and Motors
- 1.5 meter long cable with connector for using battery on field
- Camera Mounting Chucknut (1/4-inch screw)
- 4 Head Mounting Screws
- Foam Packing with Bag
- Focus and Zoom Control Kit:
- Remote Control with Mounting Clamp
- Zoom Bracket w/ Gearbox Block
- Focus Bracket w/ Gearbox Block
- 32-feet long Drive Cable with connectors
- 2x 13 inch Gear belts 0.8 module
- Battery with Charger and Cable
- Foam Packing with Travel Bag
- Expandable from 4-feet (one section) to 22-feet (seven section) in 3-feet increments
- Each extendable section is 4-feet long giving 1-feet overlaps between sections
- As each section is pulled from the previous section, you can store unused sections in the tail as ballast weight and lighten your counterweight demand
- The Rear Control Center has provisions for mounting the Joystick Control box, LCD Monitor and Zoom Controller
Gold Pan Tilt Head:
- This head has 360 degree end less tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilities and insure no crossover to the other axis when not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoors shoot occasionally but with some sort of protection cover i.e rain cover or fiber sheet.
- The gold pan tilt head is assembled with wiring with Top and Bottom Motor. You just need to Install the Power out to head (3 pin connector) and 12 volt DC power (4 pin XLR) in rear of joystick box
- The joystick control system includes a 23 foot long operating cable and AC adapter.
- Operational from a flat surface in handheld mode or when attached to the bottom of the jib arm.
- Exterior shooting can be powered by 12v car batteries.
Superb Proportional Control:
- Joystick has proportional linear movement
- Joystick is touch sensitive:
- Small movement - less speed
- More movement - more speed
Heavy Duty Jib Stand:
- The Heavy Duty Jib Stand is a rock solid made of aluminum, a very robust and long-lasting stand ever-built.
- It has a strong hub assembly fully solid.
- The spreader feet are solid and has a double lock strong knob and locking pin as well.
- The spreader is fully extendable up to 2ft from its center.
- This Stand supports and balance the crane perfectly
- The solid jib stand itself weights 17kg including spreader.
Remote Zoom and Focus Control:
- The Proaim Remote Zoom and Focus Control clamps to any tripod handle, jib, or support bar.
- The e-Focus Pro control provides precise control of zoom and focus with a remote focus and zoom dial.
- With its heavy-duty aluminum housing the e-Focus Pro is designed for operator comfort and long-term use.
- The system consists of the Zoom and Focus Controls.
- 4-pin connector on e-Focus control power switch on/off on e-Focus control The 13-inch rubber 0.8 gear belt slips over the lens zoom and focus ring and attaches to the drive gear on zoom and focus brackets.
- The zoom and focus brackets has 15mm rod adapter to mount on your 15mm rod support
- The built-in gearbox block on zoom and focus brackets enables smooth working of gear e-Focus Control provides smooth manual focus control of lenses
- Foam lined, custom fit, protective storage cases with easy tote handles.