Features Of Jib Arm:
- Fully Ribbed Section makes the Jib stronger to bear the camera weight up to 6.8kg without head and 4.5kg when using it with head.
- Adjustment Metal Wire System that can bear the weight of DV/HDV heavy cameras without any bending problem. This feature makes our PROAIM 12' jib arm very stable and rock-hard.
- Tilting movements are achieved with the controlling handle.
- Vertical Brake
- Double Arm Section included for maximum stability and minimum wobble.
- Each jib comes complete with its own stand - very useful as no expensive sturdy tripod is needed!
- Stronger weight bar to easily achieve perfect balance
- Uses standard household style exercise weights. (1 inch hole)
- Fixed camera angle achieved while controlling handle is locked with a pin.
- Breaks down into three easily transported sections
- Triangular boom for increased strength
- The LCD Monitor Provision on the Jib Arm
- Easily attached to the Jib Stand
- Length of Jib : 12'
- Height Range from ground level 11ft while tripod adjusted at height range of 5.5ft
- All aluminum construction
- Portable and very easy to carry
- Can be assembled by one person without any fuss in a matter of minutes
- Weight of Jib Itself: 7.7kg
- Weight of Jib Stand: 4.5kg
Features Of Jr.pan Tilt Head:
- This head has 360 degree endless tilting movement and 360 degree panning movement with reversal point.
- Speed is variable and is easily controlled and adjusted by "Speed" and "Dead Spot" potentiometers on the control unit.
- The Dead spot control determines the center band of the joystick where no motion will occur. This way you can set it to your abilities and ensure no crossover to the other axis when it is not wanted.
- You can use this head for outdoor shoots occasionally but with some sort of protection cover (i.e. rain cover or fiber sheet).
- The PROAIM PAN TILT head comes with Joystick control system, 23 foot long Cable and AC Adapter.
- The joystick may be operated in the handheld position, from a flat surface such as a tabletop, or attached to the boom arm of Jib.
- For outdoor shooting, you can use 1.5m long 3pinXLR cable with your 12 volt of brick or car batteries.
Universal Adapter For Worldwide Use (free):
This universal adapter is a compact, one piece unit with 4 international adapters and provides a child protection safety shutter, power indicator and surge protector. This item fits the plugs in Europe/UK/USA/Japan/Australia/ Spain and almost every country in the world.