You have no items in your shopping cart.
£345.00 Ex VAT £414.00 Inc VAT
- Portable external device providing Continuous Power to up to two DC and two USB connected devices.
- Power an entire rig from a single source, with uninterrupted, endless power.
- Patented system allows for hot-swapping of batteries.
- Two DC outputs provide up to 5A output and 42W
- Super fast battery charger - charges 2x 7800mAh (6-cell) batteries in less than 2hrs 30mins.
£35.00 Ex VAT £42.00 Inc VAT
- 2x NP-FW50 Batteries for Sony NEX Series
- 7.4 Volts
- High-quality design lithium-ion batteries
- Charge directly from your USB Port
- Any 5v 600mA+ Charger will operate the unit
- Defensive function to detect overcharging
£127.00 Ex VAT £152.40 Inc VAT
- power your SmallHD monitor's batteries using an outside energy source
- Works with devices designed to use Canon LP-E6 batteries
- Length: 2.54 cm
- Weight: 1.4oz
- Cable Ends: Faux LP-E6, D-Tap to Male Barrel (5.5 x 2.1mm)
- Center pin is positive
£29.00 Ex VAT £34.80 Inc VAT
- Charges USB devices via V-Mount battery
- Charges USB devices via Gold Mount battery
- Male D-Tap power input 11-17V, 10A max
- Female D-Tap power output 11-17V, 10A max
- Female USB power output 5V, 1.6A max
- D-Tap and 5V USB connectors
£620.00 Ex VAT £744.00 Inc VAT
- Divide into 2 parts of 73Wh capacity each (Patent)
- Li-ion, 14.4V, 73+73Wh capacity
- D-tap output socket
- 4-level LED power indicator
- V-mount connection
- Multiple circuit protections
Camera Battery Charger Range
The last thing that you want to happen during your film making experience is your camera’s battery running out. Filmmaking comprises of plenty of procedures that take time and efforts to be completed and implemented.
No matter how good your batteries are – they will run out of juice at one point on another – that is essentially why it is vital that you invest in a good battery charger. When it comes to filmmaking, there is nothing more critical than relying on dependable and durable electrical components to make your journey nice and smooth.
So, if you have to use your camera at all times, you have to understand it will run out of battery consistently depending on the frequency of use and whatnot – but you don’t want that to happen in the middle of a perfect shoot.
Camera Battery Charger
Some of the major improvements made in battery chargers are the introduction of the V-lock battery chargers and D-tap chargers. They are used for different battery types and that also depends on the compatibility of the charger and batteries with the camera. The battery charger also differs in terms of power supply. There are two kinds of power supply, AC and DC. Some of the chargers have dual power supply ability like some of the recent Rolux battery chargers.
Before buying the best battery charger for your camera, you need to keep check of some features that are essential for the charger to be perfect. The first thing to look at is the safety and the reliability of the charger. The input and the output voltage should be of the highest standard. This is to avoid your camera battery charger blowing up due to excessive voltage.
PCB protection is one way to protect the battery charger. Another thing to consider is the battery capacity. If the charger is capable of holding multiple batteries then it will be good for your camera to have extra batteries as a backup. Another thing to consider is the type of the charger you want to use which is also dependable on the battery type. V-lock battery chargers are made specifically for V-lock batteries. The D-tap chargers are used when an external battery source is used. The Rolux battery charger series is known for producing some of the best D-tap connectors and V-lock chargers meeting the requirements of different batteries.
The basic thing you should consider is the charge speed of your camera battery charger. The faster your battery chargers, the better it is for you. Since film making is a tiring process and requires speeding up procedures, you would surely want your camera battery charged in a short time period. You should also look for a charger which doesn’t heat up quickly. Due to excessive voltage a charger can heat up very quickly and can damage the battery very easily. The rise in temperature is mostly due to a faulty battery so it is important to find the right combination of a battery and a charger.
The Rolux battery collection is a good option to consider along with other options due to the advanced features and the ability to be compatible with most of the cameras.