The Flycam Nano with Arm Brace is a newly designed Flycam stabilizer for mini DV and HDV camcorders weighing up to 700gr. The Flycam Nano is a very light in weight and balances smaller camcorders, allowing professional shots whether you're a novice or an expert. capture the world in balance, smoothness and grace. The camcorder seems to float, always balanced, isolated from undesirable hand motions with Flycam Nano. Working with Flycam Nano, you don't need a tripod or a dolly. All you need is your imagination! Attach the arm brace to the Flycam Nano for more stable and steady shots.
- A camera platform with both x and y axis adjustments. It has many holes on the top plate to mount the camera at any position.
- The handle is smooth and stabilizes your camcorder on Flycam Nano without unnecessary tremors.
- The weight plate contains ten weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer
- The Flycam Nano is telescopic, so its length can be extended
- The stabilizer is made of aluminum black powder coating
- Camera platform knobs are made of strong, durable plastic
- Soft foam hand-grip
- Weights made of MS nickel
- Gimbal bearings made of stainless steel
- Wheelbarrow bearing provides rotational control over the camera so it can be easily rotated on its axis.
- Grip swivels left and right from the bolt. You can easily move the steadicam up and down.
- Angle bracket enables grip to move up and down. The camera is mounted on one end of the 'post', and the battery and monitor (and other special electronics the operator has added) are mounted to the other end.
Balancing the Camera:
- This stabilizing system contains weights for balancing cameras in any weights up to 700gr.
- You can easily add or remove weights as needed
- The weights are fastened on the weight plate with a 1/4" screw
- It relieves the strain on your wrist and redistributes the weight more evenly.
- The arm brace is foam padded and mounts securely around your forearm, using Velcro straps and elastic sleeve for quick access and personalization.
- It has a light metal bar that runs the full length of the brace.
- Attached to the end of the bar is an aluminum post that inserts into the handle of the Flycam, allowing your arm to support the weight. Your palm and fingers can wrap around the handle to provide additional support and control.
- The angle of the handle can also be adjusted by choosing one of the additional mounting holes for individual comfort and flexibility.