You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Compact and lightweight digital film camera
- PL cinema lens mount and 4K Super 35 sensor
- 12G-SDI output
- 5” fold out monitor
- Dual CFast recorders
- Use your existing high definition B4 lenses with URSA Mini PL by using the optional B4 lens mount
From: Excl. Tax: £2,415.00 £2,898.00 Inc VAT
£4,845.00 Ex VAT £5,814.00 Inc VAT
- Incredible 4.6K image quality
- Features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera
- Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range
- Built in ND filters,
- User changeable lens mount
- RAW and ProRes format recording to dual media CFast or SD cards
£1,417.00 Ex VAT £1,700.40 Inc VAT
- 4K 60p/50p Video Recording
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit)
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- ISO 25600 and 12 fps Continuous Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
£733.89 Ex VAT £880.67 Inc VAT
- 24.2 Mega Pixel CMOS sensor
- Hybrid CMOS AF III sensor
- 19 cross-type AF points
- Up to 5.0 Frames per sec Continuous Shooting
- Capture movies at up to Full HD1080p and 30fps
- Easily connect and share with Wi-Fi and NFC
Professional Video Cameras
It does not matter whether you are a veteran or are new to cameras, going out to buy them is always a thrilling process. There are mainly two kinds of buyers as far as cameras are concerned. The first kind is the one who is looking to buy a new camera, and the second kind is the one who is looking for an upgraded model.
Well, let us tell you that there is a variety of cameras available on the market, made by different manufacturers. All of these HD cameras have different features, accessories and functionality. Some cameras that are widely popular among users and stand out in a sea of numerous other cameras are Canon digital cameras, Sigma digital camera, and the Panasonic mirrorless camera.
These cameras are not only the perfect choice for pros, but for beginners as well. They are easy to handle and have numerous options that make things even easier for beginners. Not only are they easy to handle but their picture and video quality is top notch as well.
Let us discuss some features that separate these cameras from the rest.
1. Panasonic Mirrorless Camera
- These cameras have a 5s axis used for stabilizing
- They are Wi-Fi and Bluetooth friendly and have multiple SD card slots
- They offer video recording in 4K
- They offer continuous shooting up to 12 frames per second
- The Panasonic mirrorless camera does not have a low pass filter
- Great for new learners, especially intermediate and beginner levels
2. Sigma Digital Camera
- This camera has a seventy-seven segment AE sensor
- There is an LCD monitor present in this digital camera
- Image processor is present (Dual True 2). Some models even have True 3
- It can shoot up to 6 frames per second. Some can shoot more.
- Some Sigma digital cameras even have a dual monitor system
3. Canon Digital Camera
- These digital cameras have the ability to shoot pictures and movies with cinematic quality
- With the presence of the DIGIC 4 processor, the detail and colour in picture and videos is impeccable
- The Canon digital camera is widely popular, especially because of its beautiful background blur
- You can easily capture quick moving action with this digital camera with precise accuracy
- Users have the option to operate this camera manually and automatically. Both have different features but are equally great
The HD cameras are evolving day by day, and we get to see new innovations with improved features. Even though they are a little heavy on the pocket for some people, but once you will start using them you’ll appreciate it more and more and it will turn out to be a worthwhile investment. Passionate film makers and photographers have mastered the kill of using HD cameras and have made a career out of it. With all of the cameras mentioned above, you could do the same, and receive lasting success.