You have no items in your shopping cart.
Excl. Tax: £550.00 £660.00 Inc VAT
- 100mm Fluid Head with Telescopic Handle
- 12kg max payload
- Compact and lightweight
- Variable fluid damping system
- Variable counterbalance
- Rugged yet versatile
Excl. Tax: £187.49 £224.98 Inc VAT
- Complete CNC aluminium construction
- Provides 360 degree smooth panning
- Infinitely adjustable tilt friction
- Bubble level for perfect alignment
- Quick Release Plate with Safety Lock (Arca Swiss Compatible)
- Independent pan and tilt lock
Excl. Tax: £57.65 £69.18 Inc VAT
- Dual articulating design to capture every angle
- Panning: 340 degree
- Folds down for portability and storage
- High grade aluminium construction for long life usage
- Despite its small size, it supports cameras up to 0.9kg
- Weight: 0.4kg
Excl. Tax: £34.99 £41.99 Inc VAT
- Swivel mount
- Fully adjustable 360º ball thread
- works with standard 1/4-20 tripod connection
- Black anodized steel construction
- Includes accessory shoe adapter
- Supports up to 4.4 lb (2.0 kg)
Excl. Tax: £138.00 £165.60 Inc VAT
- Supports a payload of 4kg (8.8lbs)
- Provides fixed counter balance and drag
- Offers tilt angle of +90° / -60°
- Slide camera plate attachment using the included 1/4" screw and video pin
- Includes 2 spare 3/8" screws
- Offers a slide range of ±35mm
Video Tripod Heads
If you want to add innovation and a bit more accuracy to your shots, then you might consider getting some good video heads for your professional camera. A video tripod head makes sure that you have more control over your camera to get those versatile and precise shots you desire. Cameras often require constant movement without friction, which can easily be solved by making use of a fluid head tripod. There is a fluid present in the head inside a chamber which allows free movement for your camera. Such heads can hold a larger weight and also are specialized in providing the perfect counterbalance.
A flexible and durable video head will ensure that you get the quick movement alongside the quick release and easy adjustment for your shots. Video heads are equipped with different features that are to be considered to see if they are compatible with your full filmmaking gear.
CNC machined video heads are reliable and should be your first consideration as they provide the strength to hold bulkier cameras. Secondly, you should check the load capacity of the fluid video head you are looking for. If the head handles sufficient weight than it can be an ideal choice if you are looking for that accuracy in your shots.
A tripod video head has its own rotational range. You should look for a video head with a 360° panning along with a compatible tilting range as well to adjust to different positions. Another thing to consider when buying a suitable fluid video head is its mounting capability. If the video head is able to mount your camera quickly, that will be mostly because of the quick release system. You should look for the suitable fluid head tripod to accommodate the head as well which will boost the mounting ability even more.
The most basic thing to consider is the material used to make up the structure. Plastic and Aluminium are the most durable options available for your ideal video tripod head. Another basic thing to look for in a video head is its weight. A lightweight video head can be easy to carry and handle. Lightweight video heads can also be rotated easily and they can also adjust to different heights as well.
Your ideal fluid video head should posses a pan and tilt lock for fixed positions of your camera. This is beneficial as it prevents any potential backlashes. Fluid video heads contain an illuminated level bubble, which should also be considered if you need something for repetitive movements.
To cater the video head, you should also have the best fluid head tripod. Most of the professional videographers prefer the use of such tripods to add further resourcefulness to their personal filmmaking gear. The much-needed smoothness is provided by such video head tripods that cannot be provided by ball-headed tripods.
If you want to take your filmmaking experience to the next level, buying the best video heads will give you a head start to reach that level of perfectness.