You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
Excl. Tax: £1,640.00 £1,968.00 Inc VAT
- Maximum Payload of 8 kg / 17.6 lb
- Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Drag
- Sachtler's Snap & Go sideload mechanism
- Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- Unique quick release brakes. Deploy your tripod in an instant
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism. Capture extremely low and high shots
Excl. Tax: £892.00 £1,070.41 Inc VAT
- maximum payload of 20.8kg
- 100mm integrated ball
- two-stage tripod features speed locking system
- Legs adjustable up to 172cm (67.7in)
- lightweight aluminium
- includes spreader and pan bar
Excl. Tax: £561.05 £673.26 Inc VAT
- all in one video tripod system
- maximum payload of 6.9kg
- quick release for speedy mounting of the camera
- two-stage tripod is made from high-quality aluminium
- adjustable legs to heights of 40-147cm.
- 75mm ball head
Excl. Tax: £1,935.28 £2,322.34 Inc VAT
- Maximum payload of 32 kg
- 2-stage construction
- Carbon fibre
- 100mm ball head,
- tilt range between -75 degrees and +90 degrees
- includes pan bar and spreader
Excl. Tax: £619.01 £742.82 Inc VAT
- Max payload of 11.4 kg
- Adjustable height of 55-162mm (15.7 to 57.9")
- Quick release mechanism
- 75mm ball head
- Tripod with Speed Locking system
- Includes pan bar and spreader
Excl. Tax: £1,123.84 £1,348.61 Inc VAT
- Max Paylaod: 20.8kg
- Height Range: 75-172mm
- 2-stage construction with 100mm bowl
- Carbon fiber construction
- Outstanding torsion rigidity
- Head has 20.8 kg payload
Excl. Tax: £676.97 £812.37 Inc VAT
- Maximum Payload of 11.4 kg
- Carbon Fibre Tripod
- Height Range: 55-162mm
- Bowl Diameter: 75 mm
- Speed Locking system
- Includes Fluid Head, Pan Bar, and Spreader
Excl. Tax: £550.00 £660.00 Inc VAT
- 100mm Fluid Head with Telescopic Handle
- 12kg max payload
- Compact and lightweight
- Variable fluid damping system
- Variable counterbalance
- Rugged yet versatile
Excl. Tax: £153.11 £183.73 Inc VAT
- Load capacity 8kg
- 4-section telscopic monopod
- A 3/8” screw facilitates attachment of a photo ball-head or a video-head
- one-touch adjustment of leg angles
- A leveled ball head provides added smoothness and stability
- The Baby Tripods feet feature both rubber and spike tips for your convenience
If you’re an aspiring filmmaker who wants to join the ranks of Steven Spielberg or James Cameron, you’re not prepared if the only thing you’re equipped with is a camera. A crucial requirement in the field of filmmaking is a camera tripod that can help you take well-positioned videos.
If you have ever come across a beautiful picture of the sunset, then you should know that they’re taken with the help of a camera tripod. That’s because of the low lighting that creates the risk of taking a poor-quality picture if the camera shakes. Aside from that, a camera tripod will help distinguish you as a professional which is why you should purchase one.
Even if you’re a beginner, a proper camera tripod kit will help you get started on capturing captivating moments on film. It’s considered essential for a new filmmaker to have one because, without it, they’ll face difficulty adjusting and positioning the camera properly. Not to mention, you can also put unnecessary strain on your body. Even when on a trip, tripod kits are easy to carry because of their compact design; also, they take very little time to set up. A camera tripod can offer beginners and even seasoned filmmakers with various creative outlets that allow them to take unique and distinct videos.
These are always a good addition to your collection of filmmaking equipment because of the way they can provide a more stable base for you to balance the gimbal. Camera tripod legs are mostly made of lightweight aluminum or carbon fiber so they can be carried and transported easily. When closed, their position makes them well-suited to function as a handle extension. They offer a wide range of height extensions that can serve well while taking a panorama shot. Camera tripod legs are usually used in outdoor conditions which is why they’re designed to be very durable and resistant to weather changes.
This distinct part of a tripod is a necessity for every filmmaker because it attaches the camera to the legs of the tripod. The angle of your camera can be changed or it can be locked to get a steady image. There are various types of camera tripods heads available in the market, but they differ in application because each of them offers unique features that may be specific to capturing video.
A monopod is an optional addition when it comes to camera equipment, but it can still prove to be a great help when you are out in the field. Although it doesn’t offer the same support or stability as a camera tripod, it still offers a certain degree of precision while a photographer takes some footage
Aside from the regular gear, there are many camera tripod accessories that you can equip yourself with. These can be video lens zoom controllers, ground spreaders, bearing feet and zoom control pan bars. Each accessory makes a distinct contribution to your films, and gives you a professional edge that is associated with high-quality results.
Buy Camera Tripods in UK
GripUp supplies a wide range of Camera Tripods in the UK. We stock well established Camera Tripod brands such as Manfrotto, Secced, Sachtler, Varavon, Acebil, Walimex and many more. Get your camera tripod in the UK with free UK delivery and 3-year warranty.