You have no items in your shopping cart.
Excl. Tax: £98.53 £118.23 Inc VAT
- Weight: 1kg
- QR plate and a Carrying Bag
- Maximum payload of 0.7kg
- 10 weight discs for balancing
- Telescopic design
- Gimbal bearings made of stainless steel
Excl. Tax: £210.13 £252.16 Inc VAT
- Supports cameras up to 5kg.
- Adjustable Telescopic Post with lockable mechanism.
- Universal camera mount plate.
- Compact portable design.
- 360° Smooth rotatable steadycam gimbal.
- The bottom base plate allow multiple mounting. 16 counter weights.
Excl. Tax: £140.55 £168.66 Inc VAT
- Maximum payload of 2.7 KG.
- 8 counterweight Discs
- Telescopic design
- Easily movable handle
- Universal head plate
- Camera Plate has 1 / 4 ", 3 / 8" mounting holes
Excl. Tax: £112.70 £135.24 Inc VAT
- 700g Load Capacity
- 10 Piece Counterweight Set
- Top Plate With Many Mounting Positions
- Telescopic Centre Post
- Stainless Steel Gimbal Bearings
- Arm Brace To Relieve Strain On Wrist
Excl. Tax: £52.61 £63.13 Inc VAT
- Light Weight Stabilizer
- Ergonomic Design
- Adjustable Chest Brace
- Various Mounting Options
- Compact, Easy Storage
- Textured Rubber Handgrip
Excl. Tax: £271.79 £326.15 Inc VAT
- Designed for the latest DSLR’s and camcorders
- This light weight steadycam can be used without any body support system
- Wrist arm brace support for advanced control
- Quality universal mount quick release base plate
- Adjustable telescopic post with locking knob
- Compact portable design
Excl. Tax: £89.83 £107.80 Inc VAT
- Supports up to 1.5 kg
- Telescopic center column
- Balance enhancing counterweights
- 1/4" mounting threads
- Wheelbarrow bearings provide rotational control
Handheld Camera Stabilisers
Long before motorised 3-axis gimbals manual systems were the best way of obtaining smooth footage. These stabilisers rely on counterweights to balance your camera and can take a few attempts to learn but once mastered provide excellent stable shots at a fraction of the price of motorised versions. The addition of an arm brace or full vest help to spread the weight across the whole body meaning users can extend filming time by reducing the stress from holding the camera. The high-quality build and ease of field assembly make handheld systems an excellent option and with brands include the incredibly popular Flycam, Glidecam and Proaim there will be a solution for you.
Why Use a Handheld Stabiliser?
Easily eliminate shaky, blurred shots. Prefered by many professional filmmakers due to their reliability, manual models are one of the most cost-effective ways of achieving stable shots With options to support GoPro, Smartphones and DSLRs a handheld camera stabiliser can meet any needs.