You have no items in your shopping cart.
£94.66 Ex VAT £113.59 Inc VAT
- Mounts to Any Smooth, Non-Porous Surface
- Triple Suction
- 360 Tilt, Turn and Rotation
- Eliminates Vibration for Professional Still & Video Recording
- Universal ¼”-20 Photography Mount
- Supports Cameras weighing up to 5.44 kg.
£86.96 Ex VAT £104.35 Inc VAT
- Waterproof Construction
- Maximum Length: 60"
- Folds Down to 15"
- Lightweight: 8 oz
- Load Capacity: 2 lb
- Ball Head Included
£63.00 Ex VAT £75.60 Inc VAT
- For mounting Standard Sony Shoe
- Attachable to SHAPE's various F5-F55 handle slots
- Easily securable on 2 different levels
- Easily securable with 2 independent knobs
- Base features a brass sleeve system
- Can travel along the top handle's slot for adjustment of its position
£185.00 Ex VAT £222.00 Inc VAT
- Attachable to the SHAPE Sony F5/55 Shoe Adapter
- Attachable with a 1/4"-20 screw
- Two-axis adjustments for several EVF position options
- Features an L-shape bracket to hold an EVF
- Comes with two 1/4-20 screws
- Holds EVFs such as Alphatron and others
£36.91 Ex VAT £44.29 Inc VAT
- Locking Suction Cup Design
- Adjustable Joint with 360° Panning
- 3" Extension Bar
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Mount
- Perfect for surfboards, motorcycles, wakeboards, ATVs, helmets, windows and more
- Rugged construction holds up in extremes
£40.76 Ex VAT £48.91 Inc VAT
- Fits GoPro Action Cameras
- Attaches to Most Smooth & Solid Surfaces
- 360° Tilt and 3" Extension Arm
- 1/4"-20 Mount for Cameras up to 4 lb
- Lever Locking Mechanism
- Rugged construction holds up in extremes
Car Camera Mounts
Filmmakers often have to take tricky camera shots on numerous occasions, and filming these shots in rough conditions or on rugged terrain can be particularly dangerous and even life-threatening at times. There have been numerous incidents where cameramen have suffered multiple injuries while filming their scenes by hand, just because they wanted to save a few bucks. They could have easily avoided these mishaps by simply making use of a car camera mount.
As admitted by numerous people, filming car chases and sequences for a film is extremely difficult by hand as a lot of finesse and precision is required. Car grippers for cameras make sure that you’re free from all of these hassles. This after market equipment can be easily installed on any part of your car, and provide steady filming throughout the length of the scene. The camera mount for car window is equipped with either suction pads or grippers to make sure that it doesn’t stick to your car and does not fall off at high speeds.
Car Grippers for Camera
Following are some features that ensure that your car camera mount is on point:
- A tilt head that is not only strong, but flexible as well
- Lightweight construction, making sure that the car camera mount does not put too much load on your car
- Safety cables
- Tripod mount
- A platform that is able to support every camera
- Pivot points that are easily adjustable
The camera mount for car window is relatively cheap considering the quality footage it can help you film while also being extremely safe. A feature that makes the camera mount for car window a viable option for every filmmaker is the fact that it does not block the view of the driver. This is a common concern among people who are about to buy this equipment, as it should be.
Not only can the car camera mount be installed on four wheeled vehicles, it can be installed on bikes as well with ease. You would require some added installation equipments and you’d be good to go. There are some variations of the car camera mount that can even be used inside of the car; they have different mounts that easily adjust to the inner surface of the car.
Another common question that majority of first timers ask is, how well does the rig hold up the camera? Cameras do not come cheap and a small amount of damage could lower your camera’s value in the long run. This is why the car grippers for camera have a solid platform for installing your camera, making sure that it only moves when you want it to. There are adjustable screws that come along with the mount, making sure that the camera doesn’t fall from their firm grip.
All in all car grippers for camera are a must-have for every film making enthusiast as they offer unmatched versatility, especially for fast paced scenes and car chases.