You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
Stabilisers with Vests
Handheld Stabilisers Accessories
Excl. Tax: £457.50 £549.00 Inc VAT
- 350g-1800g payload
- Detachable dual handle
- A runtime of about 6-12 hours
- 360-degree movement from all Axes
- Wireless control with Bluetooth or remote
- Quick setup and adjustment of balance
- 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal System
- 2.5kg Max Load Capacity
- Freestanding on Flat Surface
- Mount the gimbal to a Jib for remote PT
- Anti-Slip Handles with Mounting Holes
- Wireless Joystick included
Regular Price: £1,297.88
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £899.99 £1,079.99 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £617.71 £741.25 Inc VAT
- Perfect partner for all DV/HDV/DSLR film & video cameras.
- Designed to provide flexible and stable support with a touch of ease.
- Relieves your shoulders and back from strain.
- Adjustable Rope Resistance.
- Flexible Belt System.
- Comfortable for longer periods of handheld shoots
- Compatible with all DSLR, Red Epic / Scarlet, Blackmagic
- Four points of camera stabilisation
- Spring loaded back support system
- endless mounting options available
- redistributes weight giving you flawless stable shots
- tool-less feature makes assembling quick and easy
Regular Price: £500.29
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £333.00 £399.60 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £425.53 £510.64 Inc VAT
- Maximum payload of 4kg
- Ultra-rigid aluminum construction
- shoot comfortably for extended sessions
- Aluminum Black anodized
- 8 Black Anodized Counterweight Disks Included
- Camera Plate has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16" mounting holes
Excl. Tax: £285.98 £343.18 Inc VAT
- Maximum payload of 5kg
- Includes comfort arm and vest
- 360° Smooth rotatable Steadicam gimbal
- No-tools Telescoping Central Post
- Universal camera mount plate for micro balancing
- Spring articulating arm that absorbs the shock
Excl. Tax: £1,098.49 £1,318.19 Inc VAT
- 7.5kg max load
- Easy installing and adjusting without tools
- Easy operation and excellent stability
- Leopard series arm incorporated with two-spring mode
- Horizontal 180 degree and 1.5 m vertical shooting
- carbon fiber telescoping post extends the sled from 620 mm to 980 mm
Even though the use of camera stabilisers isn’t mandatory, they are still considered to be a very important part of a filmmaker’s equipment because of their ability to add a degree of smoothness and excellent quality. Upon mastering the way to calibrate a camera stabiliser, a filmmaker can say goodbye to shaky videos.
The unique advantage of such equipment is that there are many versions available for devices such as smartphones, DSLRs and even GoPros. For people who are looking for camera stabilisers uk, they can easily find a model that suits their needs from a wide range.
Handheld Camera Stabilisers
Among the most common types of camera stabilisers, this design functions with the help of a counterweight so as to balance your camera device. Learning how to use it takes a little practice but once that is achieved, you can gain the best of features at an affordable price. You can avoid the disappointment of blurry shots with the help of a handheld camera stabiliser that can support many devices. These work well if you require shooting a first-person view while walking or even running.
Stabilisers with Vests
A handheld stabiliser for camera may be cost-effective, but it’s better to opt for a camera stabiliser with a vest if you intend to capture shots over a long period of time. These will provide the comfort that you deserve without putting that avoidable stress on your arm. You needn’t worry about them being bulky because they are designed to be lightweight and effortless to wear. By connecting the camera to a vest stabiliser, you can use both your hands to maneuver the camera. If need be, the controls for the stabiliser are located on the waist or arms to allow better control over the camera.
Stabilisers with Body Support
An advanced version of the camera stabiliser uk with vest, the body support with encourage equal distribution of weight all over the body so that you can film for longer without suffering from fatigue. These are compatible with a variety of camera stabilisers and will not hinder the wearer’s mobility. Setting it up and putting it on isn’t as difficult either because of the simple, no-nonsense design.
Some filmmakers are interested in capturing the thrill-inducing shots of adventures but the lightning-fast speed at which events occur to make it difficult to capture anything. With car grippers, this doesn’t have to be the case because it can help your camera take high-quality shots when all odds are against you. You can adjust other arrangements so that the car gripper suits your needs according to the area you’re entering to film. In certain situations, car grippers are preferable compared to other types of stabilisers because they allow the driver to be at ease while the camera steadily records every moment.
These can be mounted on the inside of a vehicle without any hassle, as long as the surface doesn’t have any pores which can make suction difficult. Higher-end models implement the use of exceptional suction to retain the appearance of the car and so that the user can get control over things like tilt and rotation.