You have no items in your shopping cart.
£104.32 Ex VAT £125.18 Inc VAT
- Smooth gliding camera mount platform with Teflon bearings.
- A perfect balance of capability, portability and affordability.
- Provides optimum lightweight camera slider solutions.
- Professional grade design and manufacture.
- Supports cameras up to 2.2kg
- Adjustable rubber feet prevent scratching when mounted on a delicate surface
£667.83 Ex VAT £801.40 Inc VAT
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Works perfectly with Mitchell tripods and with ordinary tripods as well .
- Extra secure lock system for safety.
- Strategically designed lightweight construction for portability.
- Eliminates hard stops through anti-vibration shock absorbent.
- Guaranteed smooth and silent sliding moves
£205.00 Ex VAT £246.00 Inc VAT
- Fits on all new and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7)
- Fast and easy to setup – fits to slider in less than 60 seconds
- Allows additional consistency for slow movements
- Increases ease of lifting camera load during angled and vertical setups
- Adjustable handle length for varying the speed of rotating the handle
- Soft carry pouch included for convenient storage and transportation
- Counterweight system attaches to any K3/K5 Konova slider
- Removes inconsistency from hand-driven movement
- Easy ramp up and ramp down thanks to added momentum
- Fast and tool-less setup; from bag to use in less than two minutes
- Compatible with gym weights with diameters of 3cm or larger
- Includes 1.5kg weight and storage bag
From: Excl. Tax: £215.00 £258.00 Inc VAT
Camera Sliders Range
You can have a professional camera with suitable gear but to match your shot’s productivity with a professional filmmaker’s shot, you might need to add something extra. If you like getting those cinematic shots with decisive camera movement, you will have to get a camera slider. Sliders make up a suitable replacement for dollies giving you more flexibility in terms of camera movement. Even a cheap camera slider with the help of a tripod can give you those slow motion shots to match it with a film’s quality.
A slider will help you in live video streaming with more vibrant results. They enhance the functionality of your camera due to their capacity of performing different functions related to your camera’s movement. These functions include panning shots and tilting to different axis. It also acts as a camera jib which adds to the innovative options created by a camera slider for you. A Rhino camera slider from the Camera slider range is an example of a good deal to further enhance your filmmaking abilities.
There are quite a few things for you to know about before going out to buy a camera slider for your DSLR. There are numerous camera sliders with multiple purposes in the Camera Slider Range. The first thing to consider in a camera slider is its build and length. Sliders are made up of different materials like Aluminium, steel and Carbon-fibre. The length depends on what type of shot you want to capture. The Rhino camera slider collection is mostly made up of Carbon-fibre as it makes the slider lightweight and easy to carry when travelling.
The next thing to consider is the load capacity. If your slider has a large load capacity, it means that it cans support most of your gear’s weight along with your camera’s weight. A cheap camera slider won’t have that much amount of load capacity for a professional shoot.
A common slider in the Camera slider range should have different mounting threads. If you have to stop at a specific moment to shoot or to take multiple shots at different angles, your camera slider should be able to assist you with different mounting options.
The Rhino camera slider range has a time-lapse feature which is vital for integrating motion control. This can be a useful feature for you if you are interested in time-lapse photography. Most of the sliders even the cheap camera sliders come with different positional options. They are equipped with slider feet to adjust to different surfaces. It is essential that your camera slider comes with proper feet for maximum balance and to help produce higher quality content.
An ideal camera slider is compatible with different tripod heads, has different additional adjustment options and has versatile movement options. You should look for a slider which is motorised, multi-purpose and affordable at the same time for you to experience the best filmmaking experience.