You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Load Capacity : 25 kg/55 lb
- Total Length : 8ft
- Rail distance : 120mm
- Tilting Angle : 180o to 260o - 180o to 120o
- Tripod Mounting Thread : 1/4"-20
- Camera Mounting Screw : 3/8"-16
Regular Price: £543.58
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £320.00 £384.00 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £465.00 £558.00 Inc VAT
- Holds up to 15kg.
- Rail Length 120mm
- Silent camera slider moves due to precise ball-bearing system.
- Intelligent engineering for ease of use.
- Additional central support to aid balance.
- Adjustable all-terrain legs w/ Rubber feet.
Wondlan 1 Meter Wireless Time-lapse Slider, controlled by intelligent program, with human installation and operation, is capable of time-lapse photographing, shooting vertically, cantedshot and shooting repeatedly.Excl. Tax: £675.01 £810.01 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £675.00 £810.00 Inc VAT
- Fits on any K-Series (K3, K5 & K7) slider
- User-operated and automated real-time motion control
- Programmed move-shoot-move stop-motion and time-lapse capture
- Free control over move-shoot-move settings – total number of shots, interval time and movement distance between each frame
- Simple and quick setup process
- Physical limit switches built-in to avoid motor damage
Wondlan 1.5 Meter Wireless Time-lapse Slider, controlled by intelligent program, with human installation and operation, is capable of time-lapse photographing, shooting vertically, cantedshot and shooting repeatedlExcl. Tax: £725.32 £870.38 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £208.33 £250.00 Inc VAT
- The CamRanger PT Hub will work with the existing MP-360, MP-101, Bescor, or Hague tripod heads
- The CamRanger PT Hub is powered by the CamRanger
- The MP-360 weighs 900 g with the 4 AA batteries and can support up to 2700 g
- The tilt angle of 15 degrees up and 15 degrees down can be increased with the use of a monopod head accessory
- The MP-360 is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) or via a separate AC adaptor
- ¼” tripod thread at the bottom and a 2700g maximum load
Motorised Time-Lapse Sliders
Create stunning time-lapse and automated camera movements with our range of sliders and motion controllers. These simple to use devices allow you to precisely capture shots like never before. You can set several time-lapse options as well as movements like loop and ramp. Whether you're looking for an addition to your current slider or a full professional kit, we have solutions from industry-leading brands like Rhino, Syrp, and Konova.
Why Use A Motion Controlled Slider?
Motorised slider systems are quick and easy to set up. You can use the motorised control for panning, linear time-lapse and real-time video which gives you so much precise control over your shots. Capturing a time-lapse over short or long time intervals is effortless and the results are incredible.