You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
- Load Capacity : 25 kg/55 lb
- Total Length : 8ft
- Rail distance : 120mm
- Tilting Angle : 180o to 260o - 180o to 120o
- Tripod Mounting Thread : 1/4"-20
- Camera Mounting Screw : 3/8"-16
Regular Price: £543.58
Special Price: £320.00 Ex VAT £384.00 Inc VAT
£55.06 Ex VAT £66.08 Inc VAT
- Inertia Dampener
- Enables Smooth and Consistent Slides
- Tool-Less Attachment to Drive Shaft
- must have accessory for the EVO series
- built-in rubber bumpers
- Size: 4 x 1.5" (10.2 x 3.8 cm)
£667.83 Ex VAT £801.40 Inc VAT
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Works perfectly with Mitchell tripods and with ordinary tripods as well .
- Extra secure lock system for safety.
- Strategically designed lightweight construction for portability.
- Eliminates hard stops through anti-vibration shock absorbent.
- Guaranteed smooth and silent sliding moves
£104.32 Ex VAT £125.18 Inc VAT
- Smooth gliding camera mount platform with Teflon bearings.
- A perfect balance of capability, portability and affordability.
- Provides optimum lightweight camera slider solutions.
- Professional grade design and manufacture.
- Supports cameras up to 2.2kg
- Adjustable rubber feet prevent scratching when mounted on a delicate surface
£675.00 Ex VAT £810.00 Inc VAT
- Fits on any K-Series (K3, K5 & K7) slider
- User-operated and automated real-time motion control
- Programmed move-shoot-move stop-motion and time-lapse capture
- Free control over move-shoot-move settings – total number of shots, interval time and movement distance between each frame
- Simple and quick setup process
- Physical limit switches built-in to avoid motor damage
For horizontal camera movement when filming towards or away from the subject a slider or dolly provides smooth tracking. On tracks, an overlay or tripod, the dolly or slider allows the camera, lens, and even the cameraman to be pushed along in a controlled manner.
Why Do Film-makers Use Camera Sliders?
Using the equipment achieves a consistent shot. This set up also means multiple takes can be replicated for the same movement. Shop our range of sliders, tracks, dolly wheels, tripod dollies and even quad dollies capable of loads up to 150kg.