You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£104.32 Ex VAT £125.18 Inc VAT
- Smooth gliding camera mount platform with Teflon bearings.
- A perfect balance of capability, portability and affordability.
- Provides optimum lightweight camera slider solutions.
- Professional grade design and manufacture.
- Supports cameras up to 2.2kg
- Adjustable rubber feet prevent scratching when mounted on a delicate surface
£667.83 Ex VAT £801.40 Inc VAT
- Load Capacity: 20kg
- Works perfectly with Mitchell tripods and with ordinary tripods as well .
- Extra secure lock system for safety.
- Strategically designed lightweight construction for portability.
- Eliminates hard stops through anti-vibration shock absorbent.
- Guaranteed smooth and silent sliding moves
£56.48 Ex VAT £67.77 Inc VAT
- Inertia Dampener
- Enables Smooth and Consistent Slides
- Tool-Less Attachment to Drive Shaft
- must have accessory for the EVO series
- built-in rubber bumpers
- Size: 4 x 1.5" (10.2 x 3.8 cm)
£114.14 Ex VAT £136.97 Inc VAT
- Load Capacity - 9kg
- 3/8"-16 & 1/4''-20 Tripod Mounting Thread
- Quiet, smooth and versatile tracking.
- Designed-in fluid movement.
- Built-in levelling adjustment-take shots at different angles.
- One or two tripod mounting possible at one time
For horizontal camera movement when filming towards or away from the subject a camera slider or dolly provides smooth tracking. On tracks, an overlay or tripod, the dolly or slider allows the camera, lens, and even the cameraman to be pushed along in a controlled manner.
Why Do Film-makers Use Camera Sliders?
Using the equipment achieves a consistent shot. This set up also means multiple takes can be replicated for the same movement. Shop our range of sliders, tracks, dolly wheels, tripod dollies and even quad dollies capable of loads up to 150kg.https://gripup.com/camera-slider/sliders