You have no items in your shopping cart.
£294.00 Ex VAT £352.80 Inc VAT
- Simply attach to the back of your SHAPE camera rig.
- Conveniently positioned behind your shoulder
- Conveniently positioned near your camera
- Compatible with all SHAPE camera supports.
- Back pad SHAPE for IDX battery plate
- IDX battery plate included
£73.00 Ex VAT £87.60 Inc VAT
- SHAPE ISEE Rig Pad
- 6" Rod
- Improves comfort when using your gimbal
- Compatible with SHAPE 2-Axis Handheld Gimbal for GoPro Hero & Smartphones
- Compatible with SHAPE Handheld 2-Axis Gimbal Rig for Small Body Cameras
- Shoulder pad rests against the operators’ chest
£329.00 Ex VAT £394.80 Inc VAT
- Shoulder Mount Kit for URSA Mini
- From tripod to shoulder and back in seconds
- Includes the shoulder pad with built in rosettes
- Includes rail mounts
- Includes integrated quick lock release attachment points so you can instantly latch it into the quick release plate without needing to remove the shoulder pad
- Also includes a top handle for carrying the camera and attaching accessories
Shoulder Pads for Rigs
Stability and accuracy is the key to get shoot great videos and take the best pictures. A good rig is one way of balancing your camera and getting the best results.
It is essential for you to have a good rig that can extend the effectiveness of your camera by accommodating numerous additional components for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness. That is exactly where shoulder pads come into the picture – they have the additional features a proper camera rig should have.
There are different rigs made for different camera types. For example, if you are in possession of a DSLR camera, a DSLR shoulder rig is the ideal choice for you.
Camera Shoulder Pad
Shoulder rigs specialize in providing perfect balance and grip on the camera to achieve the accuracy you are aiming for.
A camera shoulder rig is also gives you the comfort while filming. Sometimes filmmaking requires you hold the camera for a long time period which stresses you out and you feel exhausted.
Using a proper shoulder rig with suitable shoulder pads will help you minimize any such problems.
Shoulder pads are becoming quite common these days due to the comfort they provide while you hold the camera. When buying a shoulder pad, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Firstly you should always look for a lightweight shoulder pad.
The purpose behind the pad is to minimize the weight and the stress on your body which can only be achieved by a lightweight shoulder pad for your camera shoulder rig. Secondly you should consider flexibility and compatibility of the pad with your camera rig.
When you are filming a scene, your DSLR camera might need to turn at different angles requiring extension and stretching of your shoulders. This can be easily sorted out by a stretchable shoulder pad for your DSLR shoulder rig.
Most of the rod/rail systems are in the 15mm category and the 19mm category. The shoulder rig should be compatible to the system your camera is working on.
The next thing to consider is the quick release of the pad. If the pad helps you to move without any jerking, you can have limitless movement which is an added bonus for you. Another important thing to look out for is the positioning of the shoulder pad.
The pad should be easily removable and should be close to your camera. A camera shoulder rig should have a pad which has an adjustable shape.
Due to the fact that you will be moving your arm frequently , there will be constant movements which means you require a pad that can adapt to every movement no matter what angle you are taking the photos from.
Other additional features to look for are vibration adjustment for your DSLR shoulder rig. A good shoulder pad will make use of damping to decrease the vibrations being generated by your DSLR camera.
You should look for something which requires easy adjustment and is strong. Fibre-glass shoulder pads are an example of such accessories which aim to give you the maximum level of comfort