You have no items in your shopping cart.
£201.22 Ex VAT £241.46 Inc VAT
- 3 Spindles allow you to adjust it to any angle you want
- Made of durable steel
- Special lock design
- Slip-proof silica gel handle
- 1/4 and 3/8 threads
- 15mm quick release clamp
£133.30 Ex VAT £159.96 Inc VAT
- Steel manufactured rosettes
- Special lock system to ensure security
- Hollow out design save 80% weight
- Dual Lock 15mm/19mm rail rod system
- CNC DSLR photographic rubber skid proof universal handle grip
- Snap-on rod bridge accommodates both 15mm and 19mm rod systems
£1,251.00 Ex VAT £1,501.20 Inc VAT
- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Included rod block supports 15mm LWS and 19mm rods
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm -- arm adds 1.5" additional length fully extended
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
- Includes Hard Case
£205.00 Ex VAT £246.00 Inc VAT
- Fits on all new and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7)
- Fast and easy to setup – fits to slider in less than 60 seconds
- Allows additional consistency for slow movements
- Increases ease of lifting camera load during angled and vertical setups
- Adjustable handle length for varying the speed of rotating the handle
- Soft carry pouch included for convenient storage and transportation
£148.48 Ex VAT £178.17 Inc VAT
- Solid rig handles for perfect gripping.
- Universal adjustable easy operation.
- Fits all camera dv video rod rail system DV video film.
- Three joints design allows adjustments of all angles.
- Steel rosettes bring excellent stability to the handgrip.
- Snap-on rod bridge accommodates 15mm rod systems
£32.63 Ex VAT £39.16 Inc VAT
- Lanparte LANC-01
- Start-Stop Controller for the BMCC 4K, BMPCC, Sony FS5, FS7 cameras
- Control the Start and Stop functions from your handgrips
- Can be Mounted via the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole
- Comfortable to use coiled-cable
Camera Rig Handles
If you are going outdoor and don’t want to carry support stands with you, then you should consider taking rig handles. Without stands, your camera needs some support. Filmmaking cameras are sometimes not designed to easily fit into your hand. They can be held for a limited time and once you lose the grip, you can also damage your camera. For that you need rig handles. They provide the much needed grip and stability especially for a handheld camera.
In your film making process, you might need to hold heavy cameras which can be painful for your shoulders. This is where rigs are important to use. Camera rig handles are significant due to many reasons.
Camera Rig Handles
Most of the cameras often prove to be sensitive to even little movement like your heartbeat. Your shot can include vibrations due to this small reason and to eliminate these irregularities from your shots, you need to have the best handheld camera rigs to support your handheld cameras.
There are different kinds of rig handles out there and you need the best one for the perfect filmmaking experience. There are some important things to consider when getting the most suitable rig handles. Firstly, they should be strong enough to hold your cameras.
Small handheld cameras do not require such accessories and only the big cameras require assistance due to their weight. Camera rig handles that are made up of durable steel or aluminium are proving to be more reliable these days. The handle should have proper grip. Handles which provide extra features such as a rubber covering around the handle provide you a better hold of your camera with minimum chances of your camera breaking in to pieces.
Rigs like handheld camera rigs are important in terms of support for other accessories as well. They tend to offer support for your camera’s lenses. These rigs are able to mount up the other accessories as well. They also provide protection to camera cages which protect the camera gear.
If you are looking for a handheld camera rig, you should choose the one which doesn’t weigh that much. Some rigs come with add-ons which include chest pads and shoulder pads. These are the better choices offering maximum protection for your body.
Some rig handles make it difficult for you to access the buttons, screens and other features of your camera. You should look for a rig handle which doesn’t block your access or make it difficult for you to access your camera.
Stability is important in film making especially if your first priority is quality. A stable shot is an image of satisfaction for any filmmaker. In order to have that feeling, you need the best rig handles.