You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£24.08 Ex VAT £28.90 Inc VAT
- Rubber adjustable gear ring
- Diameter adjustable
- 0.8 pitch 0.8 mod
- Processed in cold temperature
- Net weight 25g
- Goods size Max diameter: 105mm
£92.73 Ex VAT £111.28 Inc VAT
- Quick Latch Technology.
- Flip Technology - You can use it from the Left or Right side
- X5 has newly designed gearbox for exceptional and play-free performance.
- 3D marking disk to view your focus marks from many angles.
- Quick release clamp
- Comes standard with 0.8 film pitch drive gear.
£354.27 Ex VAT £425.12 Inc VAT
- changeable gear mod 0.8, 0.6, 0.7
- The gear can be put on either side of the gear box
- 15mm quick release clamp
- Easily remove and replace mark disc
- Arri standard port for whip/ speed crank
- Precision bevel wheel inside
£123.53 Ex VAT £148.23 Inc VAT
- Manual Friction Adjustable Zoom Controller
- Adjust zoom positions quickly and smoothly.
- Includes Lens Gear (0.6) and Crank
- Zero backlash
- industry standard 15mm rod thread
- Weight: 245 g
£56.00 Ex VAT £67.20 Inc VAT
- set of 6 Follow Focus Gears:
- Flexible design
- Provides greater precision and control over focus
- Allows externally focusing lenses to be geared and used with a follow focus industry-standard 0.8 module
- slips simply over the camera's focus ring
- compatible with various Canon, Panasonic, Sony models
£104.03 Ex VAT £124.83 Inc VAT
- Gear driven design for slip-free, accurate movement.
- Adjustable slide mounting mechanism to fit any lens diameter.
- Adjustable locking system Mounts on 15 mm Rod Support (60mm center to center).
- Allows extremely focusing lenses to be geared and used with Follow Focus industry standard 0.8 module.
- Fits most lenses with proper focus gear drive (Interchangeable gear drives (currently shipping 0.8/2.51mm pitch).
- Follow focus gear ring with Unique locking method to prevent loose rack, works on any prime or zoom lens.
About Follow Focus Systems
Achieve a higher level of precision and efficiency with a follow focus. This piece of equipment allows the user to easily control the lens by connecting an adjustable wheel to the side making it more comfortable for your hand. As your shots get more creative and you need to follow the action a follow focus and experienced puller become invaluable. For times when you need to be a distance from the camera, a focus whip can be used.