You have no items in your shopping cart.
£269.96 Ex VAT £323.95 Inc VAT
- Pro BMC Cage with 15mm Base
- Top Handle
- Rosette Wooden Handle
- 2 x 300mm and 2 x 150mm Female Rods
- EVF Mount with 15mm Adapter
- Dovetail Tripod Plate
£264.24 Ex VAT £317.09 Inc VAT
- Designed for Sony Nex FS700
- Camtree Hunt Cage with Top Handle
- Shoulder Pad
- 2x 300mm Long Female Rods
- 2x 200mm Small Female Rods
- DC Power Cable For FS-700 Camera
£100.00 Ex VAT £120.00 Inc VAT
- CNC Machined Armor cage
- 3/8 and 1/4 inch mounting holes
- Full Access to SSD and Functions
- HDMI Cable Locking Screws
- Audio & Power Cable Impact Protection
- Weight: 414g
£407.23 Ex VAT £488.67 Inc VAT
- Lightweight and durable
- Wooden grip handles.
- Bottom pocket designed for excellent ventilation.
- Ideal configuration for EVF, monitor and other accessories.
- Multiple accessory mounting points.
- Easy handheld and tripod mounting ability.
£168.61 Ex VAT £202.33 Inc VAT
- Designed for Sony A7s
- Locking clamp prevents accidental cable disconnects
- leather hand strap
- shoe mount with 1/4”-20 threads for accessories
- easily switch your camera from tripod to handheld
- Rod support provides a wide variety of mounting options
£113.02 Ex VAT £135.62 Inc VAT
- 2 x 6 inch cage brackets with 15mm rod holders
- 2 x 200mm rails female threaded,
- 2 x 300mm ,2 x 150mm rails male threaded
- Top handle with soft-grip
- Quick release plate with adapter
- Tripod mounting plate
£235.72 Ex VAT £282.86 Inc VAT
- Form-fitting cage for the Panasonic GH3 & GH4
- Access open to SD card slot, battery compartment, Multi-Interface Shoe, and all buttons/controls
- Top handle with detachable cold shoe
- Side 15mm rod port for front or back positioning of included 6" rod
- Two rod ports on top handle for positioning a rod parallel or perpendicular to the camera
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounting threads
£387.67 Ex VAT £465.21 Inc VAT
- Specially designed for BlackMagic Cinema Camera.
- Top and bottom rods provided for optical center.
- Threaded screw mounts of 1/4 '' & 3/8 ''
- Bottom pocket designed for excellent ventilation
- Adjustable Dragonstyle Top handle
- Hollowed out design
£254.17 Ex VAT £305.01 Inc VAT
- Ergonomically and effectively designed to fit your shooting style
- Stylish & uniquely designed top handle
- Easy handheld and tripod mounting ability
- Perfect balance between strength and light weight
- Efficient, reliable, solid-state mounting solution
- Ultimate cage for studio style productions
About Camera Cages
It is absurd to think that you can get straight into professional filmmaking just after buying a professional camera. You will be required to buy lenses, lighting equipment, camera rigs, SD cards and other small components that can further enhance your camera’s efficiency and quality for the perfect filmmaking experience.
Camera rigs are one of the fundamentals that make up the perfect camera gear. They have multiple uses like mounting up other accessories, creating easy access to different camera parts and there are accessories that you can use to protect your camera from any damage.
To build your camera rig, getting the best DSLR camera cage for your DSLR camera is the first step. Camera cages offer more than just protection for your camera. They increase the compatibility of your device by providing much needed stability to hold the additional accessories. A camera cage rig will make it relatively easy for you to handle your camera due to the presence of suitable handles to get the perfect shot. In light of this, the Panasonic G7 cage is an ideal choice to boost your camera’s capabilities.
There a lot of options to consider when looking for the ideal camera cage. Most camera components are CNC machined, which are known for their durability and high quality. Likewise, camera cages which are CNC machined should be your first priority. The next thing to consider for your DSLR camera cage is its mounting capacity and capability. The cage should make it easy for you to access the monitor, microphone, EVF and other important accessories. The maximum number of rods ensures that there are more mounted accessories which increase the usability of your camera and for this the ideal camera cage rig will contain different mounting points.
Stability is important for your camera cage rig especially when it is loaded with different components. You should look for the camera cage which has multiple handles with a firm grip. Wooden grip handles are quite useful with different angular rotation capacities which will make it easier to turn the camera in different positions.
The weight of the camera cage rig shouldn’t be too much because that would make it complicated for you to hold your camera for longer time periods. Going with a lightweight DSLR camera cage is a much better option for better management of the camera. Most of the camera cages can be dissembled and arranged without any difficulty which are quite handy to have. These types of cages are portable and can be adjusted to different heights for your comfort like the Panasonic G7 cage.
Camera cages like the Panasonic G7 cage are also vital in offering protection to video and cable accessories. They can also protect SD card slots and provide enough space to remove your battery for charging as well.
You should look for a cage that makes it easy to remove and replace different parts. The cage should also provide you with the perfect level of clarity to access your camera parts. Once you get the best camera cage for your professional camera, you won’t have to worry about any camera related accidents.