You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£100.00 Ex VAT £120.00 Inc VAT
- CNC Machined Armor cage
- 3/8 and 1/4 inch mounting holes
- Full Access to SSD and Functions
- HDMI Cable Locking Screws
- Audio & Power Cable Impact Protection
- Weight: 414g
£166.09 Ex VAT £199.31 Inc VAT
- Fully Functional DSLR rig with designed in flexibility
- Universal Base plate
- Stabilisation reduces vibration and unwanted movement
- Custom adjustable soft shoulder pad
- Easy mount capability for follow focus - matte box and more
- Straight bracket and Z bracket for better eye line contact with camera
£1,683.40 Ex VAT £2,020.08 Inc VAT
- Three points of adjustment for grip placement
- Spring-loaded steel spindle joint locking system
- Quick-release 15mm rod clamp with single tightening lever
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes on each arm for mounting accessories
- CNC-machined aluminum construction
- Hollow-out design to reduce weight
£467.28 Ex VAT £560.73 Inc VAT
- Carbon Fiber Rod Mounted Matte Box
- 3 French flags
- two 360 rotating 4x4 filter holders
- supports lenses up to 550 mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
- Size: 257 x 96.5 x 173.5 mm
£195.52 Ex VAT £234.62 Inc VAT
- 3 Spindles allow you to adjust it to any angle you want
- Made of durable steel
- Special lock design
- Slip-proof silica gel handle
- 1/4 and 3/8 threads
- 15mm quick release clamp
- Pro BMC Cage with 15mm Base
- Top Handle
- Rosette Wooden Handle
- 2 x 300mm and 2 x 150mm Female Rods
- EVF Mount with 15mm Adapter
- Dovetail Tripod Plate
Regular Price: £323.95
Special Price: £180.00 Ex VAT £216.00 Inc VAT
£21.89 Ex VAT £26.27 Inc VAT
- 200mm Length
- Made of full carbon fiber
- Super light
- Yet highly durable
- has a 15mm film standard
Good filmmakers always evolve by making sure that they improve their skills on a day to day basis. This means, learning new angles techniques, styles and countless other things. However, in order to achieve some angles and shots you have to make use of some specific equipment. This is because no matter how hard you try they won’t give you the same result if you try to film these shots with your bare hands.
A DSLR camera rig is incredible equipment that every film maker should have. It is not only useful for attaching various other equipments; it even helps in stabilizing your movements. These camera rigs are fully customizable and modular. A good feature most rigs have is the fact that they can be assembled and disassembled at any time with the greatest of ease, making them easily portable.
DSLR Camera Rig
Rigs completely eliminate shakiness by keeping the camera still at all times. People often have different requirements during filmmaking such as placing the camera at a high or low angle; these rigs are fully equipped to handle these tasks with ease without compromising video quality.
There are several features that you should look for before you decide to purchase a camera rig, as there are various types of rigs available in the market. Following are some key features that you should consider.
- The DSLR camera rig should offer height adjustability
- It should provide you with complete access to the camera’s functions an SSD
- Make sure that the camera rig has a shoulder pad
- It should have a comfortable hand grip
- Is easy for you to carry
- Supports latest lenses
- Look for rigs that can be mounted easily
LED lights and microphones are some additional features that can come in handy for you.
If you have had the chance of visiting and checking out modern day film production, you will notice that every filmmaker who is worth their salt owns a DSLR camera cage. This goes to show how useful they really are in providing stability while shooting a scene.
The days of shaky cam are long gone and even if someone employs the shaky cam technique in their films, it isn’t received well by the viewers. As everyone who truly knows about the art of making films knows that shaky cam is just a cheap ploy to mask ones inability to film steadily.
Another reason why the DSLR camera cage is so useful is because of its innate ability to allow the film maker to frame the scene extremely easily. If you keep all of these advantages in mind, then the DSLR camera rig is relatively inexpensive as it promises to provide great bang for your buck.
A question that is commonly asked among film makers regarding camera rigs is “can these rigs be used outdoors” Well the simple answer to this is yes. These rigs are designed for indoor as well as outdoor uses and do not impose any filming restrictions whatsoever.