You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£368.00 Ex VAT £441.60 Inc VAT
- Threaded holes 1/4 20 and 1/4 20 and 3/8 16
- Accessorise with MAGIC ARMS, spigots, ball heads.
- TOP HANDLE F5-F55 and EXTENSION HANDLE F5-F55 combined
- Comes with cable protector
- Designed with spacers to leave room for cables
- Provides a longer shot on top to adjust the adapter Sony Hot Shoe
£251.66 Ex VAT £301.99 Inc VAT
- Universal baseplate fits most DV, HDV and DSLR cameras
- Secure lock 1/4" and 3/8" thread
- Double control handles made from high-impact, sturdy Polamide 66
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Cushioned rubber grip handles
- 15 mm rods with 60 mm center to center span
£211.39 Ex VAT £253.67 Inc VAT
- Fully functional steady shoulder rig
- Universal base plate
- Easy mount ability for Follow Focus, Matte Box and Accessories
- Easy Tripod Mounting with the provided mounting plate
- Reduces stress extending shooting time
- Quick release with built in spirit level and tripod mounting plate.
£269.96 Ex VAT £323.95 Inc VAT
- Pro BMC Cage with 15mm Base
- Top Handle
- Rosette Wooden Handle
- 2 x 300mm and 2 x 150mm Female Rods
- EVF Mount with 15mm Adapter
- Dovetail Tripod Plate
£166.09 Ex VAT £199.31 Inc VAT
- Fully Functional DSLR rig with designed in flexibility
- Universal Base plate
- Stabilisation reduces vibration and unwanted movement
- Custom adjustable soft shoulder pad
- Easy mount capability for follow focus - matte box and more
- Straight bracket and Z bracket for better eye line contact with camera
£558.59 Ex VAT £670.31 Inc VAT
- 15mm Rod Shoulder-Mount Rig
- Height Adjustable Bridge Plate
- Adjustable Dual Handgrip System
- Shoulder Support
- Follow Focus with Integrated Hard Stops
- It weighs only 3.9kg
Good filmmakers always evolve by making sure that they improve their skills on a day to day basis. This means, learning new angles techniques, styles and countless other things. However, in order to achieve some angles and shots you have to make use of some specific equipment. This is because no matter how hard you try they won’t give you the same result if you try to film these shots with your bare hands.
A DSLR camera rig is incredible equipment that every film maker should have. It is not only useful for attaching various other equipments; it even helps in stabilizing your movements. These camera rigs are fully customizable and modular. A good feature most rigs have is the fact that they can be assembled and disassembled at any time with the greatest of ease, making them easily portable.
DSLR Camera Rig
Rigs completely eliminate shakiness by keeping the camera still at all times. People often have different requirements during filmmaking such as placing the camera at a high or low angle; these rigs are fully equipped to handle these tasks with ease without compromising video quality.
There are several features that you should look for before you decide to purchase a camera rig, as there are various types of rigs available in the market. Following are some key features that you should consider.
- The DSLR camera rig should offer height adjustability
- It should provide you with complete access to the camera’s functions an SSD
- Make sure that the camera rig has a shoulder pad
- It should have a comfortable hand grip
- Is easy for you to carry
- Supports latest lenses
- Look for rigs that can be mounted easily
LED lights and microphones are some additional features that can come in handy for you.
If you have had the chance of visiting and checking out modern day film production, you will notice that every filmmaker who is worth their salt owns a DSLR camera cage. This goes to show how useful they really are in providing stability while shooting a scene.
The days of shaky cam are long gone and even if someone employs the shaky cam technique in their films, it isn’t received well by the viewers. As everyone who truly knows about the art of making films knows that shaky cam is just a cheap ploy to mask ones inability to film steadily.
Another reason why the DSLR camera cage is so useful is because of its innate ability to allow the film maker to frame the scene extremely easily. If you keep all of these advantages in mind, then the DSLR camera rig is relatively inexpensive as it promises to provide great bang for your buck.
A question that is commonly asked among film makers regarding camera rigs is “can these rigs be used outdoors” Well the simple answer to this is yes. These rigs are designed for indoor as well as outdoor uses and do not impose any filming restrictions whatsoever.