You have no items in your shopping cart.
Excl. Tax: £70.54 £84.65 Inc VAT
- Durable and lightweight aliminum frame
- Bi-colour adjustable from 3200k-5600k
- Dimmable from 10-99%
- LED Display
- Watt equivalent to 100 watt
- Colour: graphite
Excl. Tax: £2,556.54 £3,067.85 Inc VAT
- High CRI LEDs
- 3200K - 5600K Colour Temperature
- Bright Consistent Light
- Beam Angle of 50 degrees
- Baby 5/8 inch / Junior 1-1/8 Combo Pin adapter
- Stronger steel tension knobs
Excl. Tax: £1,068.30 £1,281.96 Inc VAT
- Daylight Balanced colour correct
- LED 90w source
- Continuous dimming without colour shift.
- With remote electronics
- 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (No Fan)
Excl. Tax: £969.17 £1,163.01 Inc VAT
- Powerful but soft lighting thanks to High CRI Chip LEDs paired with 1/2 stop soft diffusion panel
- Bi-Color adjustable from 3200K-5600K easily
- Bright consistent light regardless of color temperatures
- Beam Angle of Soft panel 110 degrees
- A clean single shadow without the artifacts
- Baby 5/8 inch/Junior 1-1/8 Combo Pin adaptor with right angle receiver hole
Excl. Tax: £500.00 £600.00 Inc VAT
- The Ice Light 2 Portable LED Light is a 1740 lumen output with 96 CRI and 5500K daylight-balanced output. It is ultra-portable for handheld use and weighs under 20 ounces. It features a removable Li-ion battery which has a 60+ minute runtime. It also features 8-step dimming from 5% to 100% and has a digital output display. It has built-in bluetooth capabilities and ¼”-20 threads for easy mounting.
LED Video Lights
LED lights are solid-state (no moving parts) bulbs that only need a small amount of current to pass through them. This means they have a low power consumption and produce a low level of heat. With no filament, the bulbs are more durable and as they do not need to ignite the filament, light is an instant on/off.
Choosing the best LED Lights and Lighting Kits
Do you want portability for a run and gun set up or are you building a studio? Do you want a 3 point lighting kit for interviews or a simple on-camera model? What lighting conditions are you likely to face? With options for tungsten, daylight or bi-colour, dimmable or fixed, on-camera or on stand you will find LED lighting from trusted brands. Brands including Rotolight, Ikan and Walimex.