You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
Photo & Video Lenses
Special Effect Lenses
- 15 Wands for 16mm Sensors
- Double-Sided Wicked Wands
- For Coated and Non-Coated Sensors
- Each Wand Head is Wicked to Absorb Fluid
- Streak-Free, Low Residue Cleaning Fluid
- Alcohol-Free Cleaning Formula
From: Excl. Tax: £36.94 £44.33 Inc VAT
£1,129.00 Ex VAT £1,354.80 Inc VAT
- 45MP APS-H Foveon X3 Quattro CMOS Sensor
- Dual TRUE III Imaging Processing Engine
- Sigma SA Lens Mount
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.62m-Dot Main LCD & Sub Monitor
- Phase & Contrast-Detect Hybrid AF System
- Fisheye Lens
- Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 180-degree Angle of View
- Diagonal, Distorted Image
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
From: Excl. Tax: £599.00 £718.80 Inc VAT
- Image Sensor Cleaning Tool
- For 24mm-Tall FX/Full-Frame Sensors
- Wrapped with Lint-Free Sterile Fabric
- Double-Sided Design
- Wicked to Absorb Excess Fluid
- For Use with SensorSolution Fluid
From: Excl. Tax: £40.79 £48.95 Inc VAT
£1,695.35 Ex VAT £2,034.42 Inc VAT
- Extreme f/1.2 maximum aperture
- Soft case and lens hood
- Integration with E-TTL II flash system
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture for smooth background bokeh
- Fast, quiet autofocus
£83.12 Ex VAT £99.74 Inc VAT
- Hoya 55mm Macro Close-up +10 Filter Lens
- 2-element, 2-group construction and a +10 diopter rating
- Outstanding resolution, with super close-up capabilities
- magnification is about 1:2 with a 50mm standard lens
- Great for close ups of insects, flowers, and objects at 10cm
- Lens should be Stopped down as much as possible to get maximum depth-of-field
Best camera lenses for Professionals
Lenses are arguably the most important aspect to your image. While a camera produces the video, the lens lets you change and control how the image and light hits the camera and that's an important part of cinematography. That's why its very important to know what kid of lens your looking for and the pros and cons of each.
Camera lenses come in various different types, there is more about this at the bottom of the page, so be sure to spend some time browsing our website at some different options.
Filmmaking is becoming a growing passion of this generation’s youth and many are pursuing it as a career as well. Aside from passion and deep interest, students and aspiring filmmakers need to possess adequate knowledge about the technology they will be using, especially when it comes to lenses. This is because of the different nature and application of each lens which requires that filmmakers know which specification is needed for a specific take. Hence, if you’re looking to buy a camera lens, it’s important to know a few things about the various types first.
These types of camera lenses are special and deviate from the standard spherical type. The main difference lies in the way that images are projected onto a sensor. This camera lens was essentially designed so that imagery with a wider format would be able to fit in a standard frame without leaving space. Filmmakers have grown fond of the look given by anamorphic lenses because of the way they improve resolution and decrease the visibility of grain. If you look up cheap camera lenses UK, you’re likely to find some models of this type.
Photo and Video Lenses
Regular photo and video lenses are most commonly used among filmmakers who are seeking to buy camera lenses online uk that is affordable as well. These offer an adequate resolution that is exceptional for the price and it allows beginners to explore their full potential before moving on to more complex camera lenses uk.
Special Effect Lenses
This type of camera lens is commonly used in filmmaking because of its capability to capture much wider and expansive views. These views can be natural such as landscapes, or even a detailed close-up of objects. Other models in this category will have advanced features such as being able to isolate a certain aspect of an image from the background. This type of lens isn’t the cheapest but is more widely available if you look for canon camera lenses uk because of the increasing demand for them.
Aspiring filmmakers usually aim to expand their collection with various models of cameras and lenses. Often, they do so with different brands of cameras and wanting to interchange lenses will require that an adapter is used. Lens adapters help in connecting two incompatible components and are available if you’ve bought camera lenses before.
These are important parts of a camera that need to be used because it acts as a shade and is used on the front part of a lens. This helps in blocking bright sources of light from causing glare while also keeping the surface safe from any scratches or damage. If you’re buying camera lenses online UK, then it’s best to invest in a lens hood as well.
It’s not important to buy all the lens accessories at once, but rather to keep upgrading one’s collection over time. The list of accessories includes lens support and gear kits for special camera lenses.