You have no items in your shopping cart.
£579.17 Ex VAT £695.00 Inc VAT
- Designed for MSS-250 Motorised System
- Minimum angle rotation of 0.2° per frame/capture
- Camera release port directly on the Smart Head panning unit
- ‘Pan delay’ and ‘tilt delay’ functions to set different start times
- Multiple 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threads on the base for convenient mounting
- Adjustable balancing for different sized cameras and lens combinations
£738.96 Ex VAT £886.75 Inc VAT
- Flawless 360 Remote Pan and Tilt action
- Precision engineered/quality construction
- Continuous 360 degree rotation including built-in slip ring
- Solid brass non slip gears
- Weighs less than 10.5 pounds
- 12V DC power adapter for AC service/brick-car battery-12V DC cable
£647.45 Ex VAT £776.94 Inc VAT
- 7.2kg Load Capacity
- 1.5 Meter Long 3 Pin XLR Cable
- 1/4 inch Camera Mounting Screw
- 360 Degree Endless Tilting Movement
- 360 Degree Panning Movement With Reversal Point
- Variable-Controlled Speed From 6 degrees/sec (low speed) to 51 degrees/sec (high speed)
£1,006.63 Ex VAT £1,207.96 Inc VAT
- Remote 3 axis 360-degree Spin Roll Pan Tilt Control head
- Supporting Cameras weighing up to 15kg/33lbs
- Variable speed remote control Pan Tilt Mechanism
- Durable high-grade metal construction
- Also used as 2-Axis Camera Pan Tilt
- 3 meter long 3pin XLR cable
£1,125.00 Ex VAT £1,350.00 Inc VAT
- Robotic Pan Tilt Head
- 340° Pan range, 90° tilt range
- Supports both SDI and HDMI input/output
- Especially designed for NightHawk and block cameras with power supported
- Tally light built-in, great for Live events
- Compatible with serial, Ethernet (DVIP)
Pan Tilt Heads
If you are a professional photographer and a videographer as well, you might have to shoot different scenes at different positions and angles. Tripod heads are some of the main tools which help you adjust to different filming positions. They enable you to move your camera to certain rotational angles and heights. There are different types of tripod heads designed for different purposes. They contain different features that make it easy for you to attain stability and accuracy in filmmaking.
Pan heads, which are also known as pan and tilt camera heads, focus more on rotation. Most professionals prefer using pan heads due to the ease and speed of adjusting different camera angles. . The introduction of a motorized pan tilt head has brought a lot of comfort to the filmmakers. This is because the automatic tilt function which is remote-controlled gives them more control over their cameras. A pan tilt head has different features which you should know about.
The first feature to consider is the angular rotational capacity. The best pan and tilt camera head will have the maximum crank rotation and sufficient mounting capability to adjust to different positions. The pan tilt head should be able to rotate in at least 3 different axes for your ease. A 360 degree panning rotation can be an added bonus for you to get those unbelievable shots you are looking for. Most of these features can be found in a motorized pan tilt head.
This type of pan head for your tripods consist of pan delay and tilt delay functions which further improves your filmmaking content. It gives you different mounting options so that you can easily adjust to different heights.
Another feature your pan tilt head should have is that it should be able to balance different cameras and their lenses comfortably. A good pan head will add to the balance of the tripod stand to make sure that you get the required stability for making the perfect content. A basic thing to look for in a pan and tilt camera head is its construction.
A pan head with metal construction can be the ideal choice as it will be durable and will hold the camera perfectly. A pan and tilt lock is a useful addition in the pan tilt head for your camera. Once you have adjusted to the perfect angle, the position can be easily locked due to this additional feature.
A motorized pan tilt head is equipped with multiple additional features. The speed adjusting function enables you to move the head at a constant rate to film a slow motion or a fast motion scene quite easily. It can also adjust to different tilt frictional forces which is quite useful for you. Getting a perfect pan head might just be the right ingredient for you to improve your filmmaking skills.