You have no items in your shopping cart.
Excl. Tax: £218.94 £262.73 Inc VAT
- Total Length: 36 Feet (11 meters)
- 16 Feet Of Doubled Track.
- Diameter: 1 inch
- Color: Black
- Weight:14.6 kg
- Suitable For Multi Legged Dolly Systems
Excl. Tax: £91.00 £109.20 Inc VAT
- Max. payload of 30kg
- 75 mm fluid wheels
- Weighs only 1.9 kg
- Aluminium construction
- Collapsible to 46 x 18 x 15 cm
- Leg extension from centre is 44mm
Excl. Tax: £140.00 £168.00 Inc VAT
- Sturdy dolly
- 100mm diameter individually braked swivel wheels
- Tripod legs simply attach in the slots
- Tripod can be used at any height within its range
- Only suitable for Manfrotto MVK500AM and MVK502AM
- Only suitable for Manfrotto MVT502AM tripod legs
Excl. Tax: £245.00 £294.00 Inc VAT
- Two sets of locating holes for the tripod legs
- Eight radial ball bearing wheels
- Does not require additional supports
- Dolly width allows it to go through most doorways
- Has its own levelling system
- Runs on a 40mm diameter track
Excl. Tax: £147.00 £176.40 Inc VAT
- Payload of up to 50kg
- Weighs just 4kg
- Collapsible design
- 100mm wheels
- Anodised aluminium
- Leg extension center is 50 mm
Excl. Tax: £165.00 £198.00 Inc VAT
- 80mm diameters wheels with twin sealed radial ball bearings
- Can be set to track in an arc
- 75mm bowl on top of the dolly
- Facility to be able to both pan and tilt
- Large footprint of dolly prevents slipping and tipping
- Ideal for DSLRs and camcorders
Camera Dolly Track and Slider Wheels
A cameraman needs to change positions quite frequently to take multiple shots at a time. If you are a professional filmmaker, you need quick and smooth movement not just limited to your camera and its accessories but also to your body as well. Camera dollies are your ideal one-step solutions to getting the best shots with a horizontal movement.
There is a specific camera dolly tack for a camera slider. They are available in different shapes and sizes to meet the demands set up by professional filmmakers. There are numerous kinds of camera dolly wheels to provide smooth and accurate movement for your comfort. They help you push the dolly to different position for shot imitation. However there are a few things for you to consider when looking for the ideal camera dolly.
The first basic thing to consider in a camera slider dolly is its construction. Aluminium is a good option for your camera dolly due to its strength and durability. The next thing to know before getting a dolly is its load capacity. If you are looking for something which can accommodate you alongside your filmmaking gear, a quad dolly is your best option.
This type of dolly can support weight up to 150kg. The ideal camera dolly should be lightweight with an easy assembling feature. There are multiple camera dollies which are easily foldable, adjustable and movable at the same time. Most camera dollies also come with a steering wheel which makes it easy to operate them and can be considered a good choice for you. Such dollies can be extended and stretched to different heights depending on the angle you want to shoot from.
Camera dolly tracks are made to be compatible with different camera dolly wheels. The diameter of the wheels is taken into consideration when building a track for the dolly. You should look for a suitable dolly track for your camera dolly for more accurate results. It is also important that you look for the camera dolly wheels with good grip on the track. Dolly wheels with rubber tyres and ball bearings are the best option to go with.
A dolly which can move both on uneven and flat surfaces is the perfect match for your filmmaking studio. Cable guards and locks are some of the additional equipment which you should look for in the ideal camera slider dolly for steadiness and stability. You should look for the dolly which has a high portability value and can fit in with multiple tripod heads. Once you get the perfect dolly for your studio, you will get the balance and the accuracy in your content which every filmmaker desires.