You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£203.82 Ex VAT £244.58 Inc VAT
- Designed for V1, V2 & V2B1
- Tough ABS
- Size: 670 x 500 x 310 mm
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Waterproof and damp proof
- Foam inserts
£40.00 Ex VAT £48.00 Inc VAT
- Padded Transit Bag
- Ideal for K3 Mini Jib Traveller
- Ideal for the TK Track Kit
- Ideal for E640 Camslide Easyglide
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Colour: black
£27.00 Ex VAT £32.40 Inc VAT
- Basic Transit Bag
- Suitable for the K1 Handy Jib
- Suitable for the K2 Junior Jib
- Suitable for the K2WS Junior Jib
- Colour: black
- With carrying straps
£100.71 Ex VAT £120.85 Inc VAT
- Padded tripod bag
- Designed for Reach Plus 3 tripod kits
- Compatible with Atlas6-8 tripod systems
- Compatible with Ares 3 and 4 tripod systems
- With separate padded, wide velcro strap
- Inner pocket with a zip for accessories
£70.00 Ex VAT £84.00 Inc VAT
- Hague Transit Bag
- Ideal for jibs, cranes and booms
- Ideal for the K8, K9, K10, K12 and K13
- Has a heavy duty zip
- Internal tie-down straps
- Transport ID tag included
- Bond AVC Backpack + MPEG-TS
- All in one complete Bonding Solution
- Real-Time H.264 Encoder
- Network Bonding with LTE Modems and
- High Gain Antennas
- Gold or V-Mount Battery Options (battery not included)
From: Excl. Tax: £5,890.00 £7,068.00 Inc VAT
£306.90 Ex VAT £368.28 Inc VAT
- Dedolight Soft Case
- Designed for small lighting kit
- Protects the equipment
- Top and side carrying handles
- Dividers inside the case
- Useful for mobile teams
£197.02 Ex VAT £236.42 Inc VAT
- Holds DJI Phantom or a 3DR Solo Drone
- Fits a 15" Laptop and A4 Documents
- Converts to Right or Left Sling
- Triple-Entry Base Camera Compartment
- Top Storage Compartment with Organizer
- Dual Front & Dual Side Zip Pockets
Amazing Collection of Camera Bags
The growing interest in filmmaking and photography is leading more and more people to buy cameras and camera lenses. Although skill and practice are important in learning how to use a camera correctly, it’s also important that users know how to take care of them. Taking care of a video or photo camera requires cleaning and keeping it safe from unnecessary exposure i.e. not leaving it outside if you aren’t using it.
One way to do so is to buy a durable camera bag that can protect your professional camera and its other accessories as well. Although there are various types, it’s best to select a category that corresponds with the amount of filmmaking equipment you have.
Camera bags are different from ordinary bags because of their ability to safely transport cameras without exposing them to shock or damage. If you’re looking to purchase camera bags uk then make sure that it is made of fabric that is resistant to ripping and repels moisture which harms the internal systems of a camera. Other types of camera cases uk you’ll find on the market including ones that have shock absorption properties because otherwise, the interior framework of a camera can be disturbed due to vibration.
If you’re not the type of person who would carry camera bags, there are certain designs such as camera backpacks uk which will be easier to handle. These are useful compared to simple camera bags because camera backpacks uk can be carried on a trip when you need a bag that has extra space to carry your belongings as well. On a similar note, a camera rucksack can be used to carry more equipment such as lenses and extra belongings. All types of camera cases feature a metal frame to keep the bag’s shape from deforming. As a result, the camera stays protected. Certain high-tier camera cases take it a step forward by designing them as waterproof but this sort of protection is only necessary for when filmmakers intend to shoot in natural settings and the outdoors near areas such as lakes or beaches.
Heavier camera equipment would really take a toll on one’s shoulders and that’s why special camera bags are designed for them as well. These heavy-duty camera bags have handles instead of straps and are designed with wheels for effortless transportation. Even though such camera bags are often used for larger models, they can carry other equipment which is also essential for filmmaking, such as lighting.
Other stylish camera cases are also designed as suitcases so that users can be a little discreet as to what they’re carrying. Inside such camera cases uk, you’ll find designated space for each part of the camera. This is so that things do not tumble over each other while the bag is being transported from one point to another.
Female photographers can now have fashionable camera bags with a vogue appearance. This category includes handbag and tote- style camera bags uk that can hold a DSLR kit and some more equipment as well as their lipstick. The wide variety of camera bags allow filmmakers to be fashion forward and ready to capture priceless moments when they’re out.