The Ninja Blade features a wide range of monitoring functions at your fingertips including waveform, vectorscope, luma parade, RGB, focus peaking, zebra, false color & blue only.
Take your consumer camera to a truly Pro recording device. Avoid the internal MPEG compression and go from sub 30Mbps MPEG to 220Mbps ready to edit 10-bit 422 Apple ProRes HQ.
The Blade enables recording straight out from the sensor, which means no more 29.59 minute record limits on your internal recordings. Whether you’re filming a soccer match or birds in the wild there is no need to worry about your recording stopping at 29.59 minutes.
Recording to standard 2.5” HDDs and SSDs. A 1TB HDD gives you 10+ hours of Apple ProRes HQ. Buy your choice of media that is affordable, reliable and readily available.
Open up Apple ProRes and Avid DNxHD post production quality to thousands of devices (cameras, projectors, tablets, phones, game consoles, medical and industrial equipment).
- The AtomOS operating system is intuitive, easy to use and always two or fewer touches away from your function.
- HD off the sensor in edit friendly 422 10-bit Apple ProRes. 422 for improved colour accuracy & 10-bit for the extended color depth demanded in post production.
- Supports affordable, readily available HDD or SSD. HDD is the most affordable option, perfect for most situations. For vibration sensitive shoots SSD is supported.
- Trigger record start/stop & record timecode direct from the camera over HDMI (select Canon, Sony and cameras with the Atomos protocol).
- You get more than expected with Atomos. Included in the price is a rugged carry case, battery, charger, AC adapter, HDD/SSD caddy & dock, and Canon & Nikon adapter.
- Synchronize with the camera’s timecode for independent external recording.
- Our low power design (<7W) coupled with our patented Continuous Power dual battery system ensures you will never be without power in the field.
- Monitor up to 2ch digital and 2ch analog audio all locked frame accurately, never drifting. Take a line in from a mixing desk & even manually adjust for delays from the camera.
- Our products are ready for the field with aircraft grade Aluminum, locking mechanisms on removable parts, low weight and wide operating temperature
(-30 to +45 C).
- Use the optional Spyder to calibrate to SMPTE Rec 709 & D65 whitepoint or Canon C-Log. Normally reserved for more expensive monitors, never has it been easier to get one click calibration.
- 1 X Main Ninja Blade unit
- 1 X Universal battery charger 110-240V
- 1 X AC adapter & car charger
- 1 X Docking Station and Leads
- 2 X master caddy cases,
- 1 X Atomos 2600mAh battery
- 1 X Canon & Nikon adapter plates
- 1 X Rugged carry case