You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
Excl. Tax: £457.50 £549.00 Inc VAT
- 350g-1800g payload
- Detachable dual handle
- A runtime of about 6-12 hours
- 360-degree movement from all Axes
- Wireless control with Bluetooth or remote
- Quick setup and adjustment of balance
Excl. Tax: £135.12 £162.15 Inc VAT
- 3 Axis stabilization
- Gesture Control System
- High Quality Brushless Motors
- Compatible With smartphones under 5" (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S, etc.)
- Pre Tuned Gimbal Control
- Plug and Play Operation
- 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal System
- 2.5kg Max Load Capacity
- Freestanding on Flat Surface
- Mount the gimbal to a Jib for remote PT
- Anti-Slip Handles with Mounting Holes
- Wireless Joystick included
Regular Price: £1,297.88
Special Price: Excl. Tax: £899.99 £1,079.99 Inc VAT
Excl. Tax: £74.73 £89.68 Inc VAT
- Bluetooth adapter for LA3D & LA3D-S control handle
- Bluetooth paired mount for LA3D & LA3D-S gimbals
- Standard 1/4-20 threaded hole on bottom for easy mounting
- Uses 2 x 18350 Li-ion batteries for up to 3 hours use
- Using Bluetooth the user can stand up to 30meters away and still have full control to all its features.
- High quality LanParte product
Excl. Tax: £199.17 £239.00 Inc VAT
- Full 360° Rotation Along Pan Axis
- 5-Way Joystick
- Supports Wireless iOS/Android Control
- Supports Optional ZW-BO1 Remote Control
- 5-Hour Runtime Battery
- Charges Phone During Operation
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Thread On the Bottom
- Circuit, Reverse, Discharge Protection
Excl. Tax: £210.00 £252.00 Inc VAT
- Joystick for smooth control of the camera tilt, yaw, and pan.
- Three new shooting functions
- Handheld and detachable, mountable with wired-control cable.
- Includes a clamp for GoPro Hero3 and 4.
- Compatible with LIPO 18650 batteries;
- Compatible with variety of action cameras
Excl. Tax: £150.22 £180.26 Inc VAT
- Landscape and portrait modes
- 1/4-20 threaded hole on bottom of the grip
- Follow mode, semi-follow mode, locked mode
- Inverted mode for low to the ground shots
- Fits iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6S Plus, 7, and 7 Plus and Android equivalents)
- Fits GoPro & Xiaomi 4k (in both lanscape & portrait mode).
Excl. Tax: £470.50 £564.60 Inc VAT
- Payload of 350g to 2500g.
- Weighs less than 1kg.
- MotionMemory feature allows you to setup advanced camera movements and save them.
- POV (Point of View) mode that allows for additional camera movement.
- Supports object-tracking via phone app control.
- NightLapse feature: A powerful new tool for creating gorgeous, long-exposure time lapses
Excl. Tax: £13.59 £16.31 Inc VAT
- Gimbal Microphone Clamp
- For the LA3D Series Gimbal
- Can be mounted to the GoPro mount
- Provides flexible mounting for shotgun microphones
- 1/4-3/8" screw
- GoPro screw
About 3-axis Gimbals
Motorised Handheld Gimbals are the latest in professional camera stabilisation. Whether 2-axis or 3-axis these powerful pieces of equipment provide a compact, reliable solution with a high performance. You can find models for GoPro, iPhone/Smartphone, lightweight DSLR, Mirrorless and heavier professional equipment. With brands like Zhiyun, LanParte and Ikan for smaller one-handed systems with Varavon and DJI producing two-handed systems for bigger camera/lens support.
Why Use a Camera Gimbal?
The results from these gimbals are smooth, controlled, flawless shots that increase your production value. Once balanced they are simple and intuitive to use with a much easier learning curve compared to traditional manual models. Most have several modes allowing you to create a range of versatile shots, once you see the results a gimbal will become a staple piece of kit on your shoots.