You have no items in your shopping cart.
Browse by type
£465.83 Ex VAT £559.00 Inc VAT
- Maximum payload 2.5kg (5.5lbs)
- Interactive camera stabilisation system
- Designed for mirrorless camera's
- Designed for small DSLRs
- Control the camera via handgrip
- Wireless thumb controller compatible
£457.50 Ex VAT £549.00 Inc VAT
- 350g-1800g payload
- Detachable dual handle
- A runtime of about 6-12 hours
- 360-degree movement from all Axes
- Wireless control with Bluetooth or remote
- Quick setup and adjustment of balance
£139.07 Ex VAT £166.88 Inc VAT
- 3 Axis stabilization
- Gesture Control System
- High Quality Brushless Motors
- Compatible With smartphones under 5" (iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S, etc.)
- Pre Tuned Gimbal Control
- Plug and Play Operation
£154.60 Ex VAT £185.52 Inc VAT
- Landscape and portrait modes
- 1/4-20 threaded hole on bottom of the grip
- Follow mode, semi-follow mode, locked mode
- Inverted mode for low to the ground shots
- Fits iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6S Plus, 7, and 7 Plus and Android equivalents)
- Fits GoPro & Xiaomi 4k (in both lanscape & portrait mode).
£13.98 Ex VAT £16.78 Inc VAT
- Action Camera Clamp
- Compatible with the LA3D gimbal
- Compatible with the LA3D-2 gimbal
- For use with the Sony Action Camera
- Compatible action camera: FDR-X3000
- Colour: black
£598.00 Ex VAT £717.60 Inc VAT
- Electronic system for a more fluid, performance and polyvalent gimbal
- Two axis gimbal stabilized on the tilt and roll axis brushless motors
- Ready to use with several preset calibration included, no need to recalibrate or download software
- Bracket with 1/4-20 screw to fix the camera on the gimbal
- Five 1/4-20 threaded holes on the handle for attachment
- Tilt up and down control joystick
£210.00 Ex VAT £252.00 Inc VAT
- Joystick for smooth control of the camera tilt, yaw, and pan.
- Three new shooting functions
- Handheld and detachable, mountable with wired-control cable.
- Includes a clamp for GoPro Hero3 and 4.
- Compatible with LIPO 18650 batteries;
- Compatible with variety of action cameras
There are different stabilising systems that require different accessories. The additional equipment is essential because of a number of reasons. The stability, accuracy and the perfectness in your filmmaking content is a sight what every professional or even an amateur filmmaker wants to see. In situations where you have to move quickly and in which there is a high probability of vibrations and shakes, a handheld gimbal for your DSLR might be the best option for you.
A gimbal is more like a device that uses the pivoting function to keep your camera in place. There are two common gimbals built for different purposes for your camera which include the 2-axis gimbal and 3-axis gimbal. A 3-axis gimbal comparatively provides a professional with more freedom to move and change positions quite frequently.
It is built on three principles which are pitch, roll and yaw. Modern gimbals are motorised and are also made compatible to your smartphones and different cameras. In order to get the best gimbal for DSLR, you should be aware of a few things.
Why not check out our Gimbal Guide Tool?
The first factor to be analyzed is the extent of movement which a gimbal can provide. In this case, a 360-degree movement providing gimbal is the best option to go with. The second thing to think about in a gimbal is its weight capacity. The gimbal you choose should not just be able to handle your camera load but also the lens support weight as well.
A 3-axis gimbal for DSLR that doesn’t require extra gear for adjustment can be an ideal choice for you. This type of gimbal makes it easy for you to balance your camera and to adjust your camera’s sled position as well. An another ideal option for you to consider is a handheld gimbal for DSLR which comes with a quick release base-plate making it easier for you to mount and un-mount your camera from the stabilizing system. The best gimbal for DSLR should also have a firm grip so that you can easily move along with the camera when filming a long scene.
A handheld gimbal for DSLR often comes with some extra features that include a larger run-time feature, wireless control and quick setup feature. Wireless control is done through a remote or the Bluetooth feature that makes the gimbal easier to control. The quick-setup feature makes it easier for you to maintain your camera’s balance when adjusted to different positions. A 3-axis gimbal for DSLR should have the proper gimbal batteries, handles, clamps and other accessories for the best support for your camera.
When looking for the best gimbal for DSLR, it is also important to check it’s compatibility with your camera or phone. An easy operational gimbal might just be the support you need for making the premium filmmaking content.